The Arrow Leadership Programme, run by CPAS, develops leaders aged 25-40 to be led more by, more like and more to Jesus. Focusing on character, leadership and evangelism, leaders are equipped to:
- Root their identity in Jesus.
- Recognise their unique call and live it out.
- Model servant-hearted leadership based on the character of Jesus.
- Be skilled and competent to lead organisations or churches.
- Be passionate for and committed to evangelism.
Thanks in part to the gracious funding received from the John James Charitable Trust, over 380 leaders have gone through the programme and many now hold significant leadership positions.
To see more about the work of CPAS, including Arrow, please visit www.cpas.org.uk