In this three-year part-time programme we aim to:
- Train candidates in the disciplines and skills for interpreting and teaching the bible using inductive bible study and expository teaching/preaching methods
- Train candidates in the principles and skills in multiplying leaders and growing churches through deliberate and intentional disciple-making
- Train candidates in church planting in both the rural and urban settings
- Train candidates in raising funds from within the local community for personal and ministry support
- Provide an introduction to the doctrines of the Christian faith for stable Christian living and a foundation for Christian ministry.